Best Brand of Oil?

• Sponsors (?)

mustangbru8 said:
i use Mobil1 synthetic 10w-30
:hail2:
joshheat25 said:
How much better is it to use synthetic than regular? What are the Pros and Cons
Synthetic engineered to peform better under extreme condition. SO for my weekend drive, I figured better to have better oil then conventional.
Con is well, they can be expensive after a whiiile

synthetic generally provides better protection, especially on cold startup. it also allows you to go longer inbetween oil changes. o and by the way, pennzoil is some of the absolute worst oil you can buy. it right around the bottom with quaker state. my cars see nothing but Mobil 1.

Pffftt....synthetic oil.....snake oil. Buy whatever brand name mineral oil is on sale and never worry about it. Spend the money on good filter and change it regularly and over the life of the car, you'll never notice a difference between the guy who's spent $20.00 on his oil changes and the guy who spent $50.00 on them!

Gearbanger 101 said:
Pffftt....synthetic oil.....snake oil. Buy whatever brand name mineral oil is on sale and never worry about it. Spend the money on good filter and change it regularly and over the life of the car, you'll never notice a difference between the guy who's spent $20.00 on his oil changes and the guy who spent $50.00 on them!

:stupid:

5w-20 Valvoline and Motorcraft FL-820s ever 3K here. :nice: