Best buy on Powerslot Rotors/Hawk pads..

latham83

Jul 24, 2003
hey im going be ordering these and i was looking around and most places sell the rotors for $99 a piece....although i have seen them for $89 a piece..at a place i didnt want to order from though..anyone know where i can get them for best price online and a company i can trust??

also which ss lines and ss caliper sleeves should i go with?

• Sponsors (?)

ok im not getting that kit...but are the RUSSEL ss brake lines good? Do they fit exactly like they should with NO modifications needed....because russels sell for about 80 dollars for the 2 front lines AND the rear line....the Maximum Motorsports ones are 75 dollars and only come with the 2 Front lines....Russel seems like a STEAL!! are they as good as a fit as mm's though..

smockdoiley just got done doing brakes...I think he used Russel lines or at least asked about them. If i remember correctly, they are a good fit, but run a search for russel lines on stangnet or something, it should come up...or search for his posts

I used Maximum Motor Sports SS brake lines and they are just perfect. Looks great fits great! I know a while ago there were issues with Russels and for a short time Saleen refused to sell them. I use The Mustang Depot for my rotors and they were really inexpensive and work great no problems at all. 909.369.0200.