Best (cheapest) place to buy Saleen HID's

As I mentioned in a post a while ago my car was in a fender-bender, no damage except for a crack in my driver's side saleen HID light. After fiddling around with my lights, getting ripped off on another damaged set on ebay and being just plain frustrated I'm thinking about buying a whole new set of Saleen HID's and then selling the broken ones on ebay (even broken sets seem to be fetching $300 so I'm thinking it might be best just to do this and use the sale of the broken ones to subsidize my costs).

So after that long preamble does anyone know where to get the best deal on a new set of Saleen HID's that will ship to Canada? I'd like to pay less than MSRP if possible but any suggestions would be awesome!

Cheers,

Matt

P.S. if anyone knows of a used set of Saleen HID's, or just a driver's side assembly please let me know (I know its a long shot but might as well ask right?).

• Sponsors (?)

Unfortunately Saleen isn't selling the parts anymore they come fully assembled as kits to Saleen, I've talk to several guys at Saleen in Cali as well as the guys at Saleen in Michigan to no avail :S. So still on the lookout.

HID's

I keep looking at the kit sold by Stangmods, the BiXenon that gives you both Hi & Lo beams. Lifetime warranty. Not bad for $350. Have read several reviews by guys that got them and they seem to be well pleased. :shrug: