Best Cold Air Intake

I'm sure this has been debated on here millions of times, but I couldn't find the answers I wanted. What is the best cold air intake for my 07 gt, not worried about price at all. I would prefer something that does not require a time either. This is my first bolt on for the car. Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I'm sure this has been debated on here millions of times, but I couldn't find the answers I wanted. What is the best cold air intake for my 07 gt, not worried about price at all. I would prefer something that does not require a time either. This is my first bolt on for the car. Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks!
My opinion is go to Breenspeed.com and check out the JLT cold air intake kit with the tuner,Really nice and more bang for the buck.
I would start with some Headers and Muffs first and then take the cold air intake route,Just my opinion !!!!

You say you want the best CAI, not concerned about price, but you don't want a tune. However, the best CAIs will require a tune because what makes them the best is that they make the most power. If a CAI is a "no tune required" CAI, then it's not giving you any power, and in my opinion, a waste of time.

Agree with Sharad. If you're going to bother spending the money on an aftermarket intake, then spend a little more and pick yourself up one that actually moves some air and makes power.

The ones that don't need an ECU reflash to work are designed to provide minimal airflow and as a result don't make any additional power either. Kind of a big waste of money.

IMO, this is one of those "go big, or go home" items you hear about.

Reactions: 1 user