"best deal" dealerships for the 05

1990BLUEGT

Aug 30, 2004
S. CALI
I've noticed something. Everyone is asking where they can buy the lowest priced 05 in their area. Maybe we should do other (future) Mustang owners a favor and start listing of dealerships that don't markup their new Mustangs or that the ones that give good deals.

C'mon you will be saving a lot of people a lot of time.

So post where you got your mustang and how much you got it for.
You don't have to be too specific when naming a dealership, just give some idea of where it's at.

• Sponsors (?)

Los Angeles dealerships

I got mine at Galpin Ford in Van Nuys. Straight at sticker price. I checked around before buying and found the following;

Star Ford in Glendale, $5000 over sticker.
Pasadena Ford, also $5000
Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood, $2000 - $3000 over

Galpin was the last one I checked after spending most of an evening at Sunrise and leaving dissapointed at 9:30 (except for the two test drives :D ).
Got on my cell in the parking lot and called Galpin, A sales guy told me they sell everything at sticker but that they had sold the ones they got in already." But give me your name and number and we'll call you when we get more" , Yeah Right! . So I did. Two follow up calls early the next day from sales telling me they get some in almost every day, but they go fast and they would keep me posted. Later that evening I get a call from the first guy saying they got a Black on Black w/manual and would I like to see it before it goes? I broke a few traffic laws getting there! Got there at 8:00 and left at 11:30,
In my new 05 GT

In Iowa it's Junge Ford, located in Center Point. Junge has always been a strong supporter of the Super Coupe Club of Iowa, so when it came time to order an 05 Mustang, I just naturally went to Junge.

My wife and I now have TWO 2005 Mustangs on order-

05 GT Redfire/Parchment
05 V6 Windveil Blue/Light Graphite

Both were ordered with every option available-$30,015 for the GT & $23,995 for the V6. We paid MSRP for both plus a $75 document fee.

Have to wait until late March for delivery-but by then it will be cruising time!! :nice:

FYI-I was happy to pay MSRP for the two Stangs-I paid $175,000, not including the add-ons by the state, for the chance to own a Ford GT-which will be delivered next October!

YellowMach69 said:
I browsed thru EBAY and there are many new GT 05 selling at sticker and many V6 with buy it now at sticker price !! Not to mention there are a few new mustangs 05 that people are selling after only clocking 2,000 miles on them like this one>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4511944745&category=6236

careful on that one..seller is saying that the auction price starts at MSRP...as in the total price will be whatever the auction ends at, PLUS the MSRP of 28xxx...current bid is over 4000, making it over 32000 for an 05 that already has over 1000 miles on it.

:notnice:

uzukiel said:
careful on that one..seller is saying that the auction price starts at MSRP...as in the total price will be whatever the auction ends at, PLUS the MSRP of 28xxx...current bid is over 4000, making it over 32000 for an 05 that already has over 1000 miles on it.

:notnice:

Yep-and look at the prices on the Ford GTs selling on ebay-almost all of them are at 200,000 or better, with "reserve not met" :shrug:

In ga.World Ford Sandy Spings .Don't know why they sold it on the Z-plan.The trade in value was good , so they didn't try to steal it. This was back in oct also.Hope this helps.They also give two free oil changes.