Best Deal ever!

• Sponsors (?)

It will fit ure 04, I just ordered it literally an hour ago, I have heard some sound clips from the Atlanta SVT forum with it on the 03/04's and of my god it is a beast, not raspy, but very deep and throaty, super aggressive. For the price, i would ahve to say it is the best system out.

alfman9 said:
What does it sound like? Deep and lopey like a 5.0? will it fit an 04? thanks.

Far from it. Its quiet, deep, conservative and has a "masked/muted" overall sound. IMO. Not a very throaty sounding catback. But some people like it quiet and mellow.

Crackerballer said:
UM that is what I thought, but I figured there was only one kit. So do people not like this kit?

Not like the Magnaflow? Sure there's people who don't like it, at least don't like the sound. Exhaust sound is very subjective though. What sounds good to you may sound like poop to me. :shrug:

The Magnaflow C/B is a quality product, made from stainless steel, great fit, good price, good power.

U.M.

P.S. I had 'Paks on my GT and they were LOUD! The Magnaflow mufflers are quieter and less raspy than the Paks.

exactly..... the do not make one for the IRS 03/04 Cobra with MagnaPacks, you have to order the mufflers seperately as UM stated above.
I have the MagnaFlow Cat Back, and love the sound. John at CompleteExhaust can hook you up with MagnaPacks for around $55 each.
Then you have to have them Welded in, or have the inlets stretched to fit over the 2.5 in pipes, to use like the U Clamp mounted MagnaFlow Mufflers.
Toying with the idea of having some 2.5" 20" Stainless tubing made up to swap out with the MagnaFlows occasionally..... probably be way to loud, and kill the bottom end torque... but would be interesting to hear it go down the track...

lol.... do not have the First MystiChrome... it is number 422 of 1010 total built and it is 1 of 495 convertibles... they do not tell you which sequence of verts yours is.....Just which sequence of the total run, and the number with your color scheme...

pvteye said:
lol.... do not have the First MystiChrome... it is number 422 of 1010 total built and it is 1 of 495 convertibles... they do not tell you which sequence of verts yours is.....Just which sequence of the total run, and the number with your color scheme...

:rlaugh: I was a little confused the first time I read pvteye's signature myself! Then it dawned on me what he meant when he stated "1 of 495". Heck, using that line of reasoning mine is even more rare! Mine is 1 of only 190! (Only 190 Oxford White coupes with Parchment interior) :rlaugh:

U.M.

Hey UM.... never heard what the new Dyno numbers were for the Aug 12th RWTD tune? The ones in your sig do not appear to have changed.... come clean guy... cough up the numbers... no sleepers in here....