Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 05 3v

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Mr. Rustypwnz

Advanced Member
Jun 1, 2005
indianapolis/ valdosta ga
ok here, my 93 notch is going to be the recipient of a modular engine, no 302 or 351. The car has to be dd able, and then go out and bust a zo6 vette all day long, good drivabilty, good mileage ect. So that leads us to the mod motor, ok Im torn between three engines: the terminator, the L engine, and the 05 3v. Im putting a pole up to see which you guys like the best, I dont care if we have to buy a 6" cowl to hide the engine either, or cut a big hole in it to fit the engine.

• Sponsors (?)

ok here, my 93 notch is going to be the recipient of a modular engine, no 302 or 351. The car has to be dd able, and then go out and bust a zo6 vette all day long, good drivabilty, good mileage ect. So that leads us to the mod motor, ok Im torn between three engines: the terminator, the L engine, and the 05 3v. Im putting a pole up to see which you guys like the best, I dont care if we have to buy a 6" cowl to hide the engine either, or cut a big hole in it to fit the engine.

05+ 4.6 should be able to get one for a decent price...going to be alot easier then finding a 03/04 cobra engine and a hell of alot cheaper...you may even save enough money to buy a roush supercharger or something..