best find on cl

• Sponsors (?)

i dont people should be able to drive that do stipid **** to there cars lmao its funny thow gota love craigslist

I don't think people should be able to post on this forum who can't compose a sentence any better than that.^^^

Allow me to correct that abortion you posted above. A 22 word sentence and I found 15 mistakes...

I (capitalize the first letter of a sentence) don't (missed apostrophy) think (forgotten word) people should be able to drive who (not that) do stupid (misspelled word) **** (word filtered out, so why use it) to their (not there) cars. (period needed at end of sentence) Lmao. (capital letter to start and another period to end that was missed) It's (another missed capital letter and a missed apostrophy when using a contraction) funny though (not thow) gotta (???) love craigslist. (period)

I don't think people should be able to post on this forum who can't compose a sentence any better than that.^^^

Allow me to correct that abortion you posted above. A 22 word sentence and I found 15 mistakes...

I (capitalize the first letter of a sentence) don't (missed apostrophy) think (forgotten word) people should be able to drive who (not that) do stupid (misspelled word) **** (word filtered out, so why use it) to their (not there) cars. (period needed at end of sentence) Lmao. (capital letter to start and another period to end that was missed) It's (another missed capital letter and a missed apostrophy when using a contraction) funny though (not thow) gotta (???) love craigslist. (period)

Grammar nazi in the hizzzzouse!

Grammar nazi in the hizzzzouse!

Some people really need it. There's poor grammar and then there's plain illegible?

The latter of which seems to be more and more prevalent these days unfortunately. The laziness (and dare I say stupidity in some cases) that’s taken over the internet these last couple of years is down right shameful.

OT but your black capri makes me :drool: amongst other things!! :nice:

+1....I agree with Capri. If you're going to make fun of something, make sure you have your own yard clean beforehand. Otherwise, you're fair game also.