Exhaust Best Fox exhaust

lxpress

May 20, 2020
Canada
Just wondering if anyone knows what would sound best and not break the bank entirely. I have a bone stock engine and exhaust setup and I am looking to bump power and give it some actual grunt.

• Sponsors (?)

I agree with thief. Also, exhaust sound is so subjective. What sounds good to you might sound like crap to me. Do you want loud, raspy, quiet, ...etc etc.....

Chris

Reactions: 1 user
Cat back systems are expensive for some reason. I bought the cheap $84 stainless shorty headers off Amazon(which are actually better quality than most top name brands btw), a cheap stainless OR x-pipe off eBay(fit was pretty good), and made my own “cat back” with flow tubes, band clamps, Pypes mufflers, and clamped hangars on the other ends. It all fits perfectly, sounds amazing, and the total cost for everything was less than $500. No welding required!

Exhaust is subjective to opinion. That being said I’ll give you mine. H pipe with flow master 40’s gives you the classic 5.0 sound everyone knows (and most love). Long tube headers will provide you with a little power increase.