Best H-pipe need opinions!

zeevann

Apr 15, 2007
I have been reading through all the threads and can't make a clear decsion. I KNOW i want an H-Pipe but what is the best brand and site to buy from. Also what would be the best mid-pipe back exhaust to get? THANKS GUYS :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Best quality H pipe for 99-04's is the MRT H because the fitment is great & its made out of full T304 stainless steel. It is very pricey though. i think around $415 for o/r & $515 for catted....The best bang for the buck H pipe though is the Mac o/r H. It fits decently, quality is good, & it's only about $170.... Both sounded awesome on my Mach paired up with a Bassani catback....

Bassani catbacks sound great & very aggressive IMO. It all depends on what type of sound you are going for when it comes to catbacks....

Im glad you are going with an h pipe over an X pipe....H's sound better IMO....

BBK all the way WOOOOO!!!

actually a guy around here has the same set up as me accept his car is red and he has mac LT's and the prochamber H... sounds so effin good... i'm kinda liking that set up and i think is sounds way bad a$$..

I'm with Epik and 98COBRA281 though, H pipe sounds way better.. great choice!

MRT is number one. I have had one on my car for 2 years thru 2 winters and it still looks new. They are expensive but if you think about it you won't have to buy another pipe because of rust. All of my exhaust is stainless and thats the only way I will have it.

Where is the best place online to buy a mac off road H pipe? Also I forgot to mention what my car is =p It a 1997 Mustang GT just in case that changes anything, Ill have to start another thread for pics !!!