Best Looking Rims on '05 to Date!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Rampant said:
Sorry, don't like them. Doesn't fit with the look of the car.

Agreed.

It's almost as if those rims are just clashing with the theme of the car, which is RETRO!

The upgraded 17" rims fit the car perfectly.

stang6.jpg

Attachments

• stang6.jpg
    stang6.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 116
Personally I think the new 17" designed rims don't compliment the Mustang very well, seem almost Beemer-like, they just don't say 'Muscle' or 'Retro'...just my opinion. (although they do look better on the Silver & Black Mustangs than any other)

I think the new Mustang needs a slightly concaved wheel, or at least one with a deep lip design.

BTW, Nice car TAP4636 :nice:

TAP4636 said:
Agreed.

It's almost as if those rims are just clashing with the theme of the car, which is RETRO!

The upgraded 17" rims fit the car perfectly.

stang6.jpg
I dont think your rims are so much retro either,,,
you have to realize that the 05 is a MODERN+RETRO Mustang!!! If it was ALL retro then it would look EXACTLY like a 68!!!
And the reason I chose the rims I have on now is because I think they look the best on the 05, much better than anything ford has to offer,,,

and for you who said it looks like it comes right out of a civic,,, I have never seen someone with a civic spend as much on rims that worth the same as the actual car! :D

I will get the car lowered,,,,
Also the pic's dont do the car justice,, when you see it in front of you then you see how great they look on the 05!!!

Peace....

Attachments

• stang6.jpg
    stang6.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 86
The ones on the blue 05 in the BFG ad are just ****ing :drool: 20" with a big brake kit behind them. Someone on the forum here found out the brand and model of them too.

C.Harris said:
Personally I think the new 17" designed rims don't compliment the Mustang very well, seem almost Beemer-like, they just don't say 'Muscle' or 'Retro'...just my opinion. (although they do look better on the Silver & Black Mustangs than any other)

I think the new Mustang needs a slightly concaved wheel, or at least one with a deep lip design.

BTW, Nice car TAP4636 :nice:
first i have to say i dont like the the rims in the above pic but i do like the upgraded ones on the 05

now for harris-first the mustang isnt a "muscle car" its a pony car so why try to get that look :shrug: second the fact that they are not retro is great!! yes the car has many retro styling points but too much would kill it after all this is 2004 and we (car consumers as a whole) have different ideas about what a modern car should look like! in their day the original mustang was revolutionary why not make the new one revolutionary as well? instead of all this retro restyling of cars(thunderbird :notnice: charger :notnice: )

slegos888stang said:
first i have to say i dont like the the rims in the above pic but i do like the upgraded ones on the 05

(thunderbird :notnice: charger :notnice: )

the upgrade ones on the 05 look like the one's on the F150
shows how much you know about american cars (& trucks!
:p )