Best lowering kit for the $$??

iluv95stangs

Jul 17, 2004
Walker, La
I was wanting some opinions on the best lowering kit for the money. I have been looking at the the Ford Racing B or C springs but don't know if they will lower my car enough for my liking. I found this kit http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33582&item=7916795692&rd=1 and was wondering if it would be ok seeing as how I need shocks and struts also. Just give me some ideas of good kits and pics of your car after the install if possible. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I have the "B"s and thought the same thing you did, will they be enough, YES. They are perfect. I had bought some Eibach sportlines but changed my mind when I saw a pic on here of a guy that put B's on his SN95. Do a search and see if you can find the pic. Stay away from those springs from Ebay like sprint, drop zone etc... stick with a reputable brand. I gave $139 for my B's from summit.

I went with the Ford Racing C springs and KYB GR-2 shocks and struts. I wish I knew how to post a pic for you but my pc at home blows. But IMO the drop was perfect. Not too much but not too little. The ride is great and the car handles 10 times better than before. Great springs for the money. And they will drop your car more than they say they will too. Ended up being about 1 1/4 in the rear and 1 1/2 in the front. Looks sweet!!!

Sorry I dont have any pics I dont hav a dig cam plus the technical knowledge to use one LOL. but I did look at other guys cars in the shameless pic post, my car sits nearly Identical to sn95stangman's car from what I can see. Hope that helps.