best performance upgrade for under 350$

piezan76

Jul 1, 2011
hi everyone, first off i apologize if i posted in the wrong area. im new to the forums so please be gentle. anyway i want to get my moneys worth for 350 bc money is tight. i got about 350 to spend i was thinkin tuner or intake but i want to see what everyone else says

thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I think the best bet is to save up a little more, your tuner and intake thought was good, but get them together so that you can get the most out of them. Gears are inexpensive to buy, but unless you can install them yourself, will also be over your budget. Just be patient, buy the parts you want when you can afford them, don't rush it and get a part that you will want to upgrade again at some point.

cool thanks for the reply,ill save for the cai and tuner combo for 500 it looks promising, say 30-40 at the wheels sounds too good to be true but well see.

Look into a JLT or C&L intake, they seem to get the best results. Do plenty of research before buying, there are parts out there that are not worth it, like throttle body spacers, shorty headers, throttle bodies, etc.