Best Place to buy a Kenne-Bell Blower

• Sponsors (?)

Noone can drop ship a KB unit..The shop that sells it has to install it..Sorry man,those are thier rules and we have to do what they want..You'll have to buy directly from them if you dont have a shop near you that carries the KB blower..

Btw,you'll love it....

Tim

cobra killer said:
Noone can drop ship a KB unit..The shop that sells it has to install it..Sorry man,those are thier rules and we have to do what they want..You'll have to buy directly from them if you dont have a shop near you that carries the KB blower..

Btw,you'll love it....

Tim

So can you buy a KB and install it yourself? or is the only way to buy one from an "installing distributor"?

sveet said:
So can you buy a KB and install it yourself? or is the only way to buy one from an "installing distributor"?
As he stated in the post before yours...."You'll have to buy directly from them if you dont have a shop near you that carries the KB blower.."

Yes, you can buy it from Kenne Bell directly and install it yourself. But, you can't buy it from a distributor and install it yourself. Sounds suspect to me.

I checked into this for a while and found that there are no deals for the KB units. They tightly control the pricing and the distributors. In my opinion this is a mistake on their part since it will discourage competition, better pricing, and ultimately more sales. KB has a good product but I don't think they are doing themselves any favors in the way they are trying to control their portion of the market. In my case I have many shops locally that are comfortable with other type blowers and will charge $1,000 less for a comparable unit and will be able to provide me with expertise and support. I'm still not sure if I will go with KB or another vendor due to these caveats.

00s281sc368 said:
There is no comparable unit :nonono: The KB is expensive but you get what you pay for :nice:
I agree 100% with this statement. As I said in my first post about my KB here , the KB kit is a cut above the rest. They spent alot of time developing this kit. The installation guide has something like 200 pages and they include special tools to make the install easier. You can't even compare the KB installation guide to any other blower manufacturers. I've read thru the Paxton's, Vortech, and ATI Procharger guides and they aren't even close. This kit is worth the money.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I WANT ONE!!!!!!!

dont mean to hijack, but there seems to be quite a few of you on here with the KB. It is on my list, one of my goals in fact. All of my mods are going to lead up to the KB. I have put some thought into it and was thinking that i need brakes, full suspension, built motor, etc. However, if i just went with the 6psi model for now, would i really need all that PRIOR to installing the blower. I am just so damn impatient :nonono:

Basically i just want to have a little more fun, then get on the other mods before getting into more boost. Just a thought, what do y'all think?

smokin'Red35th said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I WANT ONE!!!!!!!

dont mean to hijack, but there seems to be quite a few of you on here with the KB. It is on my list, one of my goals in fact. All of my mods are going to lead up to the KB. I have put some thought into it and was thinking that i need brakes, full suspension, built motor, etc. However, if i just went with the 6psi model for now, would i really need all that PRIOR to installing the blower. I am just so damn impatient :nonono:

Basically i just want to have a little more fun, then get on the other mods before getting into more boost. Just a thought, what do y'all think?
I would take the money you were going to spend on the suspension and do the intercooled version first. It would be less involved than taking the blower off and putting the intercooler on later.