Best place to get Maximum Motorsports CC plates?

2013 Geee T

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Oak Park, CA
Im looking to order some CC plates but see a few sites that sell them. The MM site is the most expensive at $199 but they are in CA like me so shipping may be the quickest. I also see that Speedworx has them for $189 as well as Stang Suspension for $189 but with free shipping. Who should I go with?

Im doing it mainly for alignment purposes since the stockers are maxed out to barely get it into alignment. Do you noitice any driving/handling differences after they are installed?

• Sponsors (?)

The only difference you will notice is that your alignment specs will be right, but its not a noticable difference unless your alignment is way off to begin with. Regardless, they are a must have if you are modding your suspension.

Agreed.. They are also REQUIRED if you want to move to coilovers..

The MM C/C plates are so freakin solid that they just felt good holding them in my hand..

Riley

Im looking to order some CC plates but see a few sites that sell them. The MM site is the most expensive at $199 but they are in CA like me so shipping may be the quickest. I also see that Speedworx has them for $189 as well as Stang Suspension for $189 but with free shipping. Who should I go with?

Im doing it mainly for alignment purposes since the stockers are maxed out to barely get it into alignment. Do you noitice any driving/handling differences after they are installed?

PM sent....

The only difference you will notice is that your alignment specs will be right, but its not a noticable difference unless your alignment is way off to begin with. Regardless, they are a must have if you are modding your suspension.

Actually even if the alignment was dead on before a C/Plate install .Most will notice that after a c/c plate install and using the mm specs they proved.The added caster will make a dramatic difference in steering response over a stock plated car.

Actually even if the alignment was dead on before a C/Plate install .Most will notice that after a c/c plate install and using the mm specs they proved.The added caster will make a dramatic difference in steering response over a stock plated car.

+1....This is true, but I was referring to stock alignment settings. The recommended settings that MM give u are excellent & when I had my alignment redone to their specs, It was a noticeable improvement in handling.

The problem is though that alot of alignment shops will only align to the factory specs.

+1....This is true, but I was referring to stock alignment settings. The recommended settings that MM give u are excellent & when I had my alignment redone to their specs, It was a noticeable improvement in handling.

The problem is though that alot of alignment shops will only align to the factory specs.

Really it depends on the shop.

I dont have that issue since, im a tech by trade and do all my own stuff :flag: