best places for window tinting

uwdawg631

Nov 26, 2004
Stanwood, Wa
Well, I feel I can finally post threads. I have been monitoring this sight for a while and salivating over all the Mustangs on SN. I have not owned a Mustang since 89 when I had to sell my 69 fastback. I am now the proud owner of a 2006 Redfire GT. It took me to get to 40 before I finally said its time!
Here is where I need some info. I live in Stanwood, Wa and want to get my windows tinted. Where are the best places in Snohomish or Skagit County?? Also, are there any Mustang clubs up this way? Any info would be appreciated.
Looking forward to getting know all of you. I will be at Bickford tomorrow and down in Vancouver next Saturday. Man, this is so friggin' awesome to finally own one of these bad boys!!!!!!!!:D
Vic

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to StangNet, and I dont really know any Clubs up north (Stanwood/MV area) except for the Mustangs Northwest (meets in Seattle). Anyone interested in getting a get-together going? There's a lot of members in Portland, so they do it all the time, and I feel left out up here... :( Either that, or we can start our own club (there has been some interest, too).

And dont forget to show up tomorrow, or we will come to your house and install a horrible body kit on your GT :nice:

Sorry about not having any Tinting info, but my car came with some pretty dark tinting already

I've used VTR in Everett for the last two cars (removed the tint on the Cobra to have VTR put theirs on) and they do excellent work and use the best materials. Their pricing is competive enough, errs on the side of being a bit more expensive but the lifetime warranty and quality of work is worth it.

35% is legal, I'd recommend 20%. I personally have 15% all around and it looks great. Been using that dark on all three of my Mustangs with no problem.

www.VTRweb.com It's down the street from the mall.

Stanwood... thought there were only cows out there? j/k .. Welcome to :SNSign: Bet that 06 gt is sweet. :drool: There might be a few folks in Everett, Arlington, or Marysville that meet up. I've seen a few nice stangs pull off in that direction when I cruise up to bham. Only place I've ever gone for tinting is Cool Tints over by the old strip club Lipstix in lakewood. Don't know if it still exists though been a few yrs.

Reviving an old thread....

I just got quoted $175.00 for 35% at ProImage in Vancouver, WA. That's for my 90 vert with the glass rear window. I would think coupes would be close and hatches might be a little more.

Hi all new here bit about me. I'm a disabled vet slugging away a job and got my hands on a 02 base model and now the fun begins off have hopes and dreams but first would love to coordinate a meet and greet in Stanwood I would suggest ether shucks parking or there is a cool park across the high school open to other suggestions for locations but let's do it b4 winter sets in