Best Price on Magnaflow??

GREENBIOCH

Founding Member
Mar 22, 2002
In an Igloo
Title says it all....I know everyone says partshopper, but i was looking at the prices and 496 for Magnapacks....the price has gone up hey. anyone know where i can get a good deal on them, or how to get a better price at Partshopper??

• Sponsors (?)

I don't think i can get it since I'm Canadian, I tried to make an account but there is no place to put your canadian postal code or Province?? So I guess were ineligable?? I left an email for them so i'll find out for sure, but it isn't very str8 forward for us canadians??:(

don't know if i am supposed to post this here, but Complete Exhaust will just about beat any price out there on Magnaflow. i just called them myself today, the kit that retails for $469.00, if you are a member of any mustang forum, as we all are, they discount the hell out of them for you. the price they quoted me was $364.00 shipped to North Carolina. the kit itself is $339.00 with about 25 figured in for the shipping. not too shabby...i do believe they are the cheapest, and it is the stainless systems that they sell, not the cheaper aluminized ones, not that those are bad, but who wouldn't want a shiny system versus the dull aluminized?

Well I'm out of the office this weekend Gear, but when I get back at my desk I'll grab the price sheet for your part numbers - I have received quite a few PMs lately.

(...bear in mind you are piecing together an exhaust system to create your own, so I'd recommend to be absolutely sure those part numbers you need are correct before ordering. :nice: )

McQueens Dream said:
PartShopper, $355.00 to the door. Ordered MagnaPack cat back today, GREAT COMPANY and friendly people!!!!! they beat my the offer i was given the other day, now that's customer service!!!!!!

WOW....thats a great price if that includes shipping....i sent them an email, just waiting on a response, hope i get close to that, i want packs catback as well, but i'm in Canada so with the added shipping i may pay a bit more i figure, but still better then anywhere else i'm sure.

got my o/r X pipe coming just waiting for a return email on those packs (Hint Hint):D