Best sounding exhaust?

Best exhaust kit for sound:

347 stroker
AFR 185s
Monster camshaft
Holley Systemax II intake

Adam

Amen. The exhaust only sounds as good as the engine you put in front of it. If you are really going for that trailer park sound, buy a set of Flowbastards. It's really going to put a damper on your performance though. If you want to be the social outcast of your group of friends, buy anything SLP. If you are serious about your Mustang, want it to sound good, and care about performance, buy a straight through muffler, like a Dynomax or Magnaflow. It's an easy test, go pick up the muffler, and drop your keys into the inlet. If they fall out the bottom, buy the muffler and drive home. If they get lost in the muffler, call a tow truck, and shop elsewhere.

Kurt

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I find the older I get, the quieter I want my exhaust.

I still love the sound of an off-road H-pipe and flowmasters, but too loud for me.

I think I'm going to try a Bassani X pipe and Flows nect
I'm with you. I'm going back to stock if I can find an original catback. Since the car I bought is mostly original anyway I figured I would try to bring it back from the brink.

No matter what you run, there is no hiding the sound of a 5.0, they just have there own sound. I like the deeper tone when your step on it not that raspy cracking sound.
I got mine used and I think the are spintech and they sound better then the flowmasters I had on.