Roush Best sounding mufflers for 04 SC?

sy1172

May 11, 2005
I currently have a bassani X pipe to the stock Saleen magnaflows. Although the sound is great, I want a bit raspier of a sound. This may sound strange but is anyone running flowmasters on an SC car? How about Pypes?

Thanks,

• Sponsors (?)

I prefer the Bassani-and Borla set up myself on a modular motor. Bottom line is the absolute best way to know exactly how your set up will sound is having a good friendly muffler shop spend some extra time with you. My buddy who owns his own shop will hold any new set of mufflers up to your Bassani setup after your x-pipe but before the axle bend to hear exactly how it will sound with another employee giving the motor a few revs. My guy carrys a lot of different mufflers in stock from cheap to exotic.
What I'm saying is find a shop near you that can offer that kind of service. It's the best way to go and you will know exaclty how it will sound.

I know it's not a Saleen, but my brother has an '04 supercharged mustang GT. His exhaust sounds awesome. He is running a UPR offroad xpipe and a 2chamber flowmaster catback system. Very raspy. it sounds mean. His car went from 369rwhp to 381rwhp when we removed the original catpipe and added the offroad.