Best Thing I Ever Put In The Mustang

20170831_112329.jpg

I hope you realize what a great time you're having each and every day Joe.

Tomorrow you're going to wake up and two will be at college, bringing home boyfriends (no, I don't want to slit their throats, I just think about it every day) on the occasional weekend.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Ah car seats.

My wife and I are making our next vehicle purchase solely based on the ease of getting three car seats and the kids in.

Gone are the days I could buy a car on horsepower only

Ain't that the truth.
I don't need 3, but a road trip in a non full size vehicle is enough to make anyone with 2 kids in child seats rethink priorities.
Next up for me, f150 supercrew...

Reactions: 1 users
Before I got married, I said, "The Mustang is not on the chopping block".

Thankfully, I've not been put into a position where I had to choose between selling it or not eating.
Each time I've run out of time or money, I've been able to just put it away.

Reactions: 1 user
Ain't that the truth.
I don't need 3, but a road trip in a non full size vehicle is enough to make anyone with 2 kids in child seats rethink priorities.
Next up for me, f150 supercrew...
I have an 05' SuperCrew and I love it. Lots of space in the back seat for 3 wide. I do miss my 99' 4Runner that I had to sell when my twin girls blessed my life.
IMG_2379.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone notice a reoccurring theme?
Daddy is either driving a boring pickup/suv or he is not alowed to be spirited when transporting munchkins
Children in my stang are wide awake at all times,
They need to help watch in case something important falls off.

I'm a pretty conservative sort (even in excess of 100 mph). I nearly always have a bus or more in-front of me at highway speed (despite a-holes jumping the space I've left like Ricky Racer). I've already slowed to traffic speed WAY before reaching it. Lane changes are planned, cleared, then executed.

Anyway... My kids were never big on how fast we were going. Except for my oldest, they could care less. They LOVE (to this day even) being pushed back in the seat. The more times the accelerator gets pushed, the happier they are and even if that push is from a stop or slow roll hard to 60 or 70.

They'd all perk up if we were in-front at a stop light or headed for an on-ramp. I've even heard, "Hey, wake-up". lol

My oldest did and still does appreciate a good rolling decimation. Particularly, after a ricer fly-by.

Reactions: 2 users