Best upper & lower control arms for Fox???

Ford_Racing

Mar 21, 2004
Portland Texas
I bought some SSM uppers & lowers for my 90. Being that I'm running a 28X10.5 tire, with the SSM 1 1/2" drop, they will not work. What is the best control arms out right now. This will be going on a 10 second Stang and I'm leaning towards Mega Bite Jrs. :shrug: Please give me inpute and don't tell me to do a search. :notnice: Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Do a search!

Most people would say that M+M makes be best stuff, but for drag racing, the options are endless. Im having gthe UPR adj uppers and lowers installed as we speak, on a 10 sec car. Its all personal preference with what brand you favor.Id like to try out the"weight jacker" style control arms, able to raise and lower the height with a rachet sounds good to me.

Do you mean SSM's lower your car or do you have lowering springs? I've never heard of they make that much difference in ride higth. Everyone I know that tries to run a 28" tire in the back has to have the rear end up to near stock.

SSM's and other lift/traction bars/controll arms are for drag racing. They arn't very good for cornering. You have to make up your mind weather you want a lowrider or a dragster.

90mustangGT said:
Do you mean SSM's lower your car or do you have lowering springs? I've never heard of they make that much difference in ride higth. Everyone I know that tries to run a 28" tire in the back has to have the rear end up to near stock.

SSM's and other lift/traction bars/controll arms are for drag racing. They arn't very good for cornering. You have to make up your mind weather you want a lowrider or a dragster.

Southside bars lower your car 1 1/2" because of the rear mounting brackets. I will be running stcks springs. I don't care about cornering, as I said "it will be a 10 second car".

sirsureshot39-Thanks for your help :bang: