Best way to find the right 05 GT?

• Sponsors (?)

I searched all the dealers by zip code in teh Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico area and found a few. When calling around and asking questions I found a dealer who had a previous buyer (GT on order) have his job go away and had his credit fell through so I looked ap picking up his order. At first they wanted to hit me for 3-5 grrr over MSRP until I pointed out GT's at rural dealers selling at MSRP with color or equip not my first choice so they rethought it and sold to me for MSRP. Took some calling and checking the net but eventually I got what I wanted ordered.
I am told it will be about 2 months getting in on the previous order, about all I changed was teh paint color.

How can one track one's order ?

Mine lists a priority 12.....anyone tell me what that means ?

Cff: Priority codes denote the type of plan used to order the vehicle. I ordered mine on 1/22/05 with X-Plan and $1000 deposit. Other plans include A/Z/D, etc. depending on if you are en employee, preferred customer, fleet customer (my company owns a HUGE fleet of Ford trucks - we are a power company in 5 southeast states) so I used my X-plan discount ($2500 off MSRP).

Stay on your dealer's ass about your VIN# and build date. It is true that each dealer is allotted a certain number of GT's per month, so ask what number your is in reference to their allottment.

Good luck and keep us posted.