Betsy Having Idle Issues/ Dying

skallywag

Feb 2, 2017
need some advice from you fellow loving mustang brotheren. have a 95 mustang gt and i recently did a H/C/I on and im having terrible idle issues and what not. it seems to be random but one day it will die only few times and other days at every stop i make. ive replaced all ignition parts except the dizzy and cap. which i am suspecting its either fuel or air... but i have looked through the engine multiple times for any possible vacuum leaks and found nothing that would cause unmetered air to come through. ive also cleaned my maf and bought a new iac. fuel pump and fuel filter are less than a year old. any advice would be great. trying to avoid a mechanic cause i dont know any i can trust. in short i have long tubes, edelbrock upper and lower, stock injectors, stock MAF, F303 cam and a bull:poo: american muscle sct bama tune for now until i rebuild bottom end and go forced induction and get a real tune. could my stock MAf sensor be the problem? i did have a terrible spit and stutter issue if i drove her right after starting the engine but cleaning MAF eliminated that problem. my :taco: for your time.

Attachments

• Snapchat-3337350321166457025 (2).jpg
    Snapchat-3337350321166457025 (2).jpg
    449.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Sponsors (?)