BEWARE OF DON K. PRESTON (okie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Beware of Victor Soto--- or Don K. Preston ???

I SOLD HEADS HERE RUGS GRIDLE WINDAGE TRAY ROLLER ROCKERS GEARS AND SO ON. AND I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM HERE WITH ANYBODY. BUT THIS DUDE IS A CLOWN.:lol:

Here are the facts:
I purchased a set of 93 Mustang GT Sun Visors from Victor Soto that he represented as "MINT" (his word). When I got them, the mirror flap was separated, and the felcro would barely (and I mean barely) hold the flap up. When I contacted him about the problem he said: "Nobody held a gun to your head to buy them." and, "It is what it is, deal with it!"
Well, no, nobody held a gun to my head forcing me to buy the visors. I just made the mistake of believing Victor Soto was telling me the truth about the "MINT" condition visors. That was my mistake. I mean, after all, how hard is it to tell the truth? In Victor's case, it is apparently very difficult.
He admitted that the visors were not "MINT" after all, but, that is my problem.
In addition, when I posted a warning to other potential buyers of his stuff, he said (All in CAPS of course) that if I lived closer to him he would come knock my face off.
So, in other words, I am the one to be blamed and potentially attacked for "outing" his fraudulent practices.
So, ole Victor is a really nice guy, except for the lying, fraudulent, potentially violent part of him.

And yet, per Victor, I am the clown here. I got ripped, I complained. I shared the experience so that others would not get ripped, and yet I am the one to blame, and he would like to knock my face off for exposing him. Nice, eh?

I have all correspondence to back up what I am saying.
OkieHog

Status
Not open for further replies.