BFG DR 295/35/18 on 9" Roush Wheels

el_kid_1

Oct 30, 2003
Puerto Rico
I'm just about to put BFG DR's 295/35/18. Will they fit on my Roush 9" wheels? Has anyone done it? Any pics? My Roush currently has BFG KDW 295/35/18 on the Roush wheels, but the DR seem to be a bit wider. I donno if I'm gonna run into some problems :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

295's on a 9"?!?! I would never even try it in the first place. Even on a 10.5" my 315 BFG's sidewalls come out a bit, they're ****ing huge. Those are the Comp T/A's though, not the g-force's.

I dont think you should get new wheels. The 295's should fit with no problem. I have a friend that has 18x9 bullitts with 295 he has had no problem what so ever. Plus they look awesome from the rear. Nice and fat

I have Sumitomo 285's on my 18x9's and they fit fine with plenty of room for more tire. I would be willing to say that a 295, atleast in Sumitomo, would fit just fine.

The question is if the BFG's run big, size for size, compared to the Sumitomos. If they are the same you should be fine.

Just got back from the tire store and the new BFG Drag Radials 295/35/18 fitted nicely on my 9" RToush wheels. And man, these tires are super sticky....I noted the diffrence imediately. Just a bit of sipping on 1st and nothin in 2nd or 3rd gears! I'm a happy stanger now! :banana:

543293_11_full.jpg