bfg - kdw's or g-force sports?

• Sponsors (?)

my car has pullies and cai, not a real hp monster. so I'm probably going for tread life at this point. I had a set of kdw's on my SHO and loved them, but w/o frame connectors and being a vert, would I realize any benefits?

thanks for helping me kinda answer my own question!

I have g-force sports and like them. I think they are a good reasonably-priced street tire that perform well for a daily-driven car. I like them better than the stock Goodyears and the Kumhos that I've had. I will probably get them again.

I ran the g-force tires, 275's all the way around. Great tires, but you wont
get that many miles out of them, I got 25k. I was about to get another set
of the same but decided to try some Yokahama s drives for a bit more $.
I like the s-drive a little better.

I like BFG tires and I have had 2 sets of kdws, 2 sets of kdw (version with the strange tread pattern) and I am on my first set of g-sports.

If you drive in winter with a lot of snow and ice than get the kdws.

The kdw are good tires and have more grip than the g-sport, but they wear fast. I enjoyed them, but if you drive a lot of miles, than I don't think they are worth it. I drive an average of 19,000 miles/year on my 02 GT and both sets lasted me about 25,000 miles.

I have put about 20,000 miles on my current set of g-sport and they have at least another 10-15,000 miles left in them. The ride good and have decent grip, espeically for every day driving.

If yours is a daily driver and you need to watch cost, I would go with g-sport.

Good luck