Biggest tire i can fit on my 83 gt

• Sponsors (?)

With a 15" tire/ wheel combo you can look to weld wheel web page to find the specs, with a quick google search I found a half dozen resources for fitting wheel/tire combos on a fox stang, been done a bagzillion times. I understand you are looking for a specific 'this is what fits' answer but most cars here have not used a 15 wheel tire combo in years, with the possible exception of a couple drag cars.
go to the fox picture thread and look for the combo you like and see if they have specs in a thread here.

Reactions: 1 user
Another example:

15x8 5.5 backspacing 275/50/15
15x10 6.5 in bs 275/50/15

Zero issues .

958DB10A-4DA6-4788-9EA0-F49D36FC23EF.jpeg
A71F0996-DDBC-4B65-928B-156A66E0F2EB.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users
With a 15" tire/ wheel combo you can look to weld wheel web page to find the specs, with a quick google search I found a half dozen resources for fitting wheel/tire combos on a fox stang, been done a bagzillion times. I understand you are looking for a specific 'this is what fits' answer but most cars here have not used a 15 wheel tire combo in years, with the possible exception of a couple drag cars.
go to the fox picture thread and look for the combo you like and see if they have specs in a thread here.
Thanks man i appreciate the info alot