BizzitayBlizzardBlizzacks Son!

I'm going to buy 2 for the rear stock Tribars when I throw them on and keep the stock Comp T/A's - I think.

Where's the best place to get them? (Should I just go local if I'm buying 2?) And what size for the Tribars (17 X 8)? I know narrower is better but what do you guys with winter tires run? Either way they're going to look like COMPLETE s**t.

I think I asked this question before but I never got a straight reply and was broke. Anyways the weather is off and on and I'm going to set the 18's next to my bed where I can cuddle with them for the winter, lol.

:)

• Sponsors (?)

Good luck finding someone that will only sell you two tires. Due to some legality issues most places will sell them as a set of 4 ONLY. Check around and see for sure. A lot of places sell 15" steel wheels you could pick up very cheap. I went that route when buying winter tires for my focus.

Don't use 2 snow tires, it's a bad idea. You will have one end that sticks, and the other will do NOTHING. The result will be no control - worse than running on 4 bad tires.

I would try tirerack or tires.com to buy.

I don't think wheel diameter is nearly as important as tire width. In fact, I think the reason most people go with shorter diameter wheels for winter tires is purely cost (both wheels and tires cost less in smaller diameter sizes). The tire manufacturers have tuned into the fact that people who by taller wheels are generally either into looks or performance, and in either case are willing to tolerate higher prices. So the the larger the wheel size the higher the price.

Well I did just get the new CC in the mail, thanks Killer for the input.

I can't rock spare tires on my GT Vert man, I CAN'T. It's like cutting my balls off. It's already depressing enough that I don't have any steeda's or something for winter rims and that I have to use the stockers. LOL.

One of the reasons I'm moving to Cali in a few years is because of the car. How sad is that. She deserves warm weather. F**k snow!

Just ordered em' finally - 136/piece from Tirerack. Went with the Blizzacks because everything else has it's pros and cons and these seem to be the best.

225/50/17 going on my Tribars. Oh you bitches are so getting pics once these are on next week when I'm back from Vegas. HA!