Black Bullit-style wheels with center spinner?

• Sponsors (?)

You mean these?
461740_174.jpg

Philippe said:
It's from the accesories catalog for the 05 Mustang. Salesperson at my dealer showed them to me. There's different colors, but one is shiny black. Would look awsome on a black GT. Anybody got pics of those?

Thanks!

Philippe
the ones in that picture are chrome not black :shrug:

cray1801 said:
You can get this style rim in polished aluminum (pictured above), argent, black, beige and silver. I've not been able to find a picture with them on a car yet...
do you have pics of just the wheels in ohter colors? "I've not been able to find a picture with them on a car yet..." thats what photoshopis for :)

cray1801 said:
You can get this style rim in polished aluminum (pictured above), argent, black, beige and silver. I've not been able to find a picture with them on a car yet...

What he said. The pictures I saw, sadly not online, and I didn't have my scanner with me, showed a few different colors, but I zero-ed in on the black. And if memory serves, the colored one have a polished aluminium lip and spinner. really works with the black.

I ordered my 05 gt with them rims, it is supposed to be here some time next week, so I will post some pics up when it gets here. I can't stand the regular split five spoke rims that come on the GT, them things are ugly.

Can the older blacked out pony caps be swapped onto the new style bullitts??

2005 Mustang Bullitt wheel
View attachment 520416

2003 Mustang Bullitt wheel (my Car)
Bullitt.jpg

If they will interchage, then i would think spinners would also swap over as well.

SOmething about the current bullitt wheel just looks off to me. Maybe it's just the center caps, but right now the 01-04 wheel looks more attractive to me. The 05 wheel seems more rounded over

Stangnut said:
Anyone notice the difference between 99-04 and 05?
(other than the center cap)
They're made differently.

Care to elaborate??

Only physical difference i can see is where the spoke joins the rims. On the '05 it's rounded while the 01-04 is a little more pointy.

WHat other differences are there? Aside from offset.