Black Bullit-style wheels with center spinner?

Mustang5L5 said:
Yup, 17x8....same as the new ones i assume??

Man I would love to get a redfire 05 with black racing stripes along with some black Bullitt rims - 18x9 (front) and 19x10.5 (back). Add to that with some 1 inch lowering springs and aftermarket exhaust and that Stang would be flipping SICK...or "Flippin' Sweet" as Napoleon Dynamite would say. :D

• Sponsors (?)

5R3Z-1007-DA_md.jpg

5R3Z-1007-AA_md.jpg

http://www.fordaccessoriesstore.com...tegories.asp?oid=2907&sOldOid=2842&refer=link

do you mean these ones??

Philippe said:
It's from the accesories catalog for the 05 Mustang. Salesperson at my dealer showed them to me. There's different colors, but one is shiny black. Would look awsome on a black GT. Anybody got pics of those?

Thanks!

Philippe
are you talking about this pic???

Attachments

• wheels2c.jpg
    wheels2c.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 129
I just posted wardog's car too... found it in TMS.

I know this string started in November, but I thought we lost everything, so why not revive it... plus I am sure there are others who would like to see what black bullits look like on the car.

Kevinrox said:
Wardog, do you have any close ups on just the wheel and tire? What size tires are you running?

I don't have any close ups yet. I'll try to post some soon.
The tires are BFG g-force T/A 255/45/18's all around. Wheels came from Crossroadz direct, tires from The Tire Rack.

I'm really loving this combo. I thought it would look good, but it's better than I imagined. A very dark and sinister look.