Black Chrome Running Pony?

PAN1K

Jun 30, 2011
Northeast Alabama
During Chrismas this year I got a Mach 1 grill delete for my 99 GT. I know that you can get horses that are American flagged, or flamed but does anyone know where I can get a darker chrome like on the 11-12 GT's? I don't really want the nearly black one like on the 10's as I feel like it blends into the grill too much... Thanks! :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

During Chrismas this year I got a Mach 1 grill delete for my 99 GT. I know that you can get horses that are American flagged, or flamed but does anyone know where I can get a darker chrome like on the 11-12 GT's? I don't really want the nearly black one like on the 10's as I feel like it blends into the grill too much... Thanks! :flag:

Haven't seen any on any of the sites. Try looking in Vatozone or O'Reillys- I forgot what company, but it was a big name (paint) brand that had a "black chrome" kit for spraypainting your wheels. Worth a look if you're interested. It was only ~$15.

Edit: I have no clue why people get the Mach 1 delete; I like the look of the trapezoid around running pony.

Haven't seen any on any of the sites. Try looking in Vatozone or O'Reillys- I forgot what company, but it was a big name (paint) brand that had a "black chrome" kit for spraypainting your wheels. Worth a look if you're interested. It was only ~$15.

Edit: I have no clue why people get the Mach 1 delete; I like the look of the trapezoid around running pony.

Thanks for the info.

The trapazoid I didn't mind too much I just felt like the honeycomb was a little much..