Black chrome tips???

So i'm puttin my stock mufflers back on with my O/R x-pipe, but i want some larger tips than the 2.5" rolled ones. i was lookin around at my options and i came across these babies.

Exhaust Tips - Ractive Black Chrome SS Tip T112BC

what do you guys think of them? they would be goin on a black GT. i've never seen anyone with them so i think it would realllly set me apart from the crowd. give me your thoughts. i know you have some!

:flag:

Attachments

• ractive.jpg
    ractive.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Sponsors (?)

PIMP!!! i'd so do that. and probably I'd do that if I had one of those new Roush Blackjack with black chrome wheels, black chrome supercharger and black chrome badges. Wish my Steedas came in that color it would match my wheels.

i want something more reserved, plus i wanna use the money to buy some other stuff that will actually make some HP. it'll still be aggressive with the O/R x-pipe on there though. plus the mufflers scrape so much because they hang down so low. im thinkin about gettin some cutouts welded in, that way when we go to Holiday next time i'll be roarin like a MoFo

you could get those tips and get a muffler shop to fabricate you pipes that match up to your factory piping and lose the mufflers altogether. It would be loud that way but cheap.

I wouldn't mind getting some of those black chromes and do that for when I want loud.

Those are pretty cool. I wonder how they'd look on our GT/CS since it has the black section where the tail pipes are. Since it wouldn't be body color, you wouldn't notice two exhaust holes that appear to be empty. Instead, at quick glance, it would probably just look like one blacked out section at the bottom of the bumper. Hmm...

i want something more reserved, plus i wanna use the money to buy some other stuff that will actually make some HP. it'll still be aggressive with the O/R x-pipe on there though. plus the mufflers scrape so much because they hang down so low. im thinkin about gettin some cutouts welded in, that way when we go to Holiday next time i'll be roarin like a MoFo

haha iight igot ya... i pulled up beside a red S197 earlier today and we talked at the red light, he said he a on O/R X and stock mufflers and it sounded pretty sweet