Blast From The Past, Any Of The Original Crew Still On Here? 16yrs+?

• Sponsors (?)

I see these threads pop up every month or two. There's probably 3 of them within the first ten pages of this forum. :p

I'm sure there is. What I'm not sure of is the point haha
It is to be expected when the online forums, which used to be very well used, moved to social media platforms like Facebook groups. It's no good to me because I don't have, nor do I want, any social media accounts.

I'm sure there is. What I'm not sure of is the point haha
It is to be expected when the online forums, which used to be very well used, moved to social media platforms like Facebook groups. It's no good to me because I don't have, nor do I want, any social media accounts.

The point is that they "do" work. The bookface generation thinks it's odd that relevant messages can be months old. :D

Let's say that I'm a founding member. Life happens and I drift off the radar for a while. Chances are, some of my old buddies occasionally check in too. If your alerts are set accordingly (or even if they are not), old names and avatars have a tendency to grab attention.

This forum has been around a really long time. :)

Also... Go to your profile and checkout your news feed.

upload_2017-7-4_11-54-20.png

The point is that they "do" work. The bookface generation thinks it's odd that relevant messages can be months old. :D

Let's say that I'm a founding member. Life happens and I drift off the radar for a while. Chances are, some of my old buddies occasionally check in too. If your alerts are set accordingly (or even if they are not), old names and avatars have a tendency to grab attention.

This forum has been around a really long time. :)

I'm with ya.
This is the most active I've been online in years. With surgery recovery, I can't be wrenching on my car. It's a bummer seeing it up on jack stands when I walk through the garage.

- Bored in SA.