Blending old with new

projectstang

Apr 14, 2004
Hey guys, I'm actually a classic owner, but thought I would jump over to this fourum to steal some parts. I was just looking at an '05 in the mall that had the coolest wheels I've ever seen on anything. It was the popular opinion that these wheels would work very well on my '70 fastback. I just don't know if there's any other way to get ahold of some of these wheels without just buying the car. OR. . . I would be willing to trade some good 'ol fashion Magnum 500's for the newer style. :banana: Just thought I'd throw that out there. Thanks for any help.

• Sponsors (?)

You mean like the Bullits on this one? :D

Attachments

• old_new.JPG
    old_new.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 215
projectstang said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7936321669&category=66482

hope this works as a link, not just a bunch of letters. found these on ebay. I think they look awesome. maybe better on the older style than the new cars

Those are the V6 wheels I think. There are several companies that sell genuine factory Ford Mustang wheels for good prices, it just may take a few months for them to start getting '05 wheels. But you will probably be able to buy some takeoffs like those in the Ebay ad for a good price soon.

Personally speaking project, I liked the Team3 wheels that z3r linked to. Just an opinion of course, but I think they definitely have that old school, yet not-so-rugged look. They have a nice medium to them.