blew my #7 spark plug

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry to hear about that - on a positive note though, this gives you an excellent reason to purchase the new TrickFlow heads that are coming out for the 4.6 2v in the coming weeks.
lol yeah i was thinking about getting new heads but i need to fix these cause i dont have the cash. a good friends, good friend has a wreaked 03 cobra im trying to save money for. It was rear ended and totaled, then bought back. Motor has 33,000 miles and i can have the whole car for really cheap, well whatever parts i can use/want anyway. i dont want to say price cause no one will beleave me anyway lol but i still have to save up. i get seats/ other interior stuff with it, everything. otherwise i probably would get some new heads for the 2v i just dont want to put anymore $ into it when i have an opportunity at a 4v

lol yeah i was thinking about getting new heads but i need to fix these cause i dont have the cash. a good friends, good friend has a wreaked 03 cobra im trying to save money for. It was rear ended and totaled, then bought back. Motor has 33,000 miles and i can have the whole car for really cheap, well whatever parts i can use/want anyway. i dont want to say price cause no one will beleave me anyway lol but i still have to save up. i get seats/ other interior stuff with it, everything. otherwise i probably would get some new heads for the 2v i just dont want to put anymore $ into it when i have an opportunity at a 4v

Wow that cheap, i have been hoping to come across a 03 cobra, dam wish he would sell to me. Were in opposite problems lol, i have the cash but cant find a crashed cobra, you found one but have no cash. LOL

yeah..what is bad about denso and ngk?

Sorry to hear about your plugs man. I am praying that it wont happen to me, but from all the posts, it seems to be a matter of time.

The HELP! kit at Murrays is all I used and it worked great. Car got dyno pulls, track runs and street beatings afterwards and it never loosend back up. $11.99 plus tax to fix it.