bling bling

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
Daytona Bch, FL
gonna finish it up tonight, wanted to see how well it would shine up first before i sand the rest. One hit of tripoli, one hit of white rough, nothing else

mc.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

YEAHLOH95 said:
why not sand the bendix off ????
Its all sanded off now, that was just to see how shiny I could get it. Heres an updated pic

RC, I saw your thread when you had posted it. Looks good. I've been lurking around the forums a little bit, but school and work is the majority of my life/free time right now. Also, where did you get that resivour (sp?) from?

Its obvious from the pic that I still need to wipe it down some more with a cleaner, but you get the idea

mastercyl01.jpg

The bullet I've had since elementry school. Forgot what kind of plane it came out of but it was a big one :)

RC, thats the stock MC so I did not get any new parts with it so I still have the old reservoir thats why I wanted the clean white one. I didn't care to much about polishing a few parts because they won't be seen that much, plus I didnt feel like spending hours hand sanding thoes parts. I'm lazy :p

I have seen almost stocks engine bay many times and have used his polishing guide when I started. Another members car to check out is stang22's. He has about as much stuff if not more that is polished under his good and his work is right up there with Pauls (almost stock)

Also, Mansonozz, who learned from Paul, and gave me the idea. He's got a REALLY simple looking (that is, unlcuttered) Black and chrome/polished Engine bay with a Vortech...Im really thinking about a Fox TB setup, so I can get that long polished discharge tube. I got an old junker MC, and used it as a core for a new one at Pep boys ($50 with core)..When I take mine out, Ill have an extra one.

RC