Block Identity, XXX below heads, what is it

• Sponsors (?)

IndyBlk5.0 said:
what block is this? trying to figure out if it is stock, i bought this car wiht many upgrades but takening it apart to find out what it has. below the heads where the lower intake would be is stamped XXX

Stock 5.0 HO blocks are designated with XXX or YYY in the lifter valley.

But really it means you got the XXX-rated **** edition block

MSTANG said:
You have the **** star special edition ;) :nice: :rlaugh:

No seriously though I think most roller 5.0's have the XXX stamp in the lifter valley.

hehe thats what i thought at first when i picked up an 88 block for my little project. but come to find out most stock blocks had XXX on them and i noticed some of the blocks they use in MM&FF for projects have teh same markings

MSTANG said:
You have the **** star special edition ;) :nice: :rlaugh:

No seriously though I think most roller 5.0's have the XXX stamp in the lifter valley.
thats what i was afraid of mstang! and only you would think of something like that ! we all know where your mind is!!! :shrug: .. thanks for the completely illrevelant and quite frankly useless advice!!! :bs: :hail2: :owned: :banana: heheheh :D :rlaugh: :lol:

what do the numbers on the corner of the head mean (like the drivers side front) ? just production numbers? mine say 24 does that mean use autolite 24 plugs :banana: