Blocks, heads, Valve covers, oil pans, if you don't see it ask...

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip nay

Apr 15, 2005
Chambersburg Pa
Intakes, Heads, Valve Covers, Blocks, and so on.

Trying to clean out my storage.

Stock E7 Heads------------------------$50
Stock Mustang Intakes----------------$25
Cobra Intake---------------------------$300
Explorer Intake------------------------$100
Ford Shorty Headers-------------------$125
Stock Block-----------------------------$125 Some have crank, rods, and piston
Stock Valve Covers---------------------$25
Moroso Valve Covers-------------------$35
Pro Comp Distributor *NIB*------------$100
Stock Crank------------------------------$20
Stock Rods-------------------------------$20
Stock Forged Pistons (8)-----------------$20
Stock Camshaft---------------------------$20
Stock Oil Pan------------------------------$35
Stock Alternator (can also use for a core)---$35
Stock Starter-------------------------------$40
Stock Timing Covers-------------------------$50

If there is something you need let me know. I will not pay for shipping that is for the buyer. I will ship if you would like me to. I don't have a problem with anyone coming to pick it up. All products are still usable and are as is.

• Sponsors (?)

ProComp Dist.

More info on the Pro Comp Dizzy if still available please. Thanks.

--Ryan

Here is what there site says about it.

Pro Billet 9000 Series Electronic Distributor

Pro Billet Distributors are designed for enthusiasts that are serious about performance.

The PC - 9000 features the following:

CNC machined from Billet 6061-T6 Aluminium to give them precision tolerances, high strength and incredible endurance.

The Billet Distributors are equipped with a large cap that has "spark plug" style terminals for secure wire attachment and maximum protection against crossfire.

Extremely accurate magnetic pickup which never requires adjustment followed by an easy-to-adjust mechanical advance assembly.

Precision weights glide on nylon for smooth advancement and different springs are available so a variety of advance curves can be tuned.

The ?" steel shaft that spins the advance and reluctor is guided by a sealed ball bearing and long sintered bushing.

This combination provides stable timing signals and spark delivery at any RPM.

View attachment 225898

Do you need to know anything else about it?

Sorry for the delay.

What year exactly?
Miles on part?
Condition?

Going to need more info, and hopefully a picture if Im going to buy this.

$20 for a stock camshaft? Not to be mean but I will throw it away before I go through all the trouble. I don't know the exact miles, year and condition is used cam out of a running motor. I don't sell junk and I'm not in the business to make money I'm trying to get rid of parts I have laying around. I can and will go through hoops to help people but I'm not pulling it out of a shortblock to find out you don't want it and someone wants the short block.

You can buy a short block for $125 or Pistons $20, Crank $20, Rods $20, Camshaft $20, Oil Pan $35, Valve Covers $25 and get the block to go with it for $15 less? You'd be better off buying the short block for $125....

hey, do you have any stock blocks left? If so do you have any that havent been bored yet i'm looking for one that has the stock 4.000 bore and preferably one that doesnt have any gouging in the cylinders so it will not need to be bored. Let me know im interested

Status
Not open for further replies.