Blower install thread w /pics

Alright only one for now. More in the morning, But im in the middle of the install. Everythings off and ive started the install of some stuff.

Heat exchanger is on, egr blocked off, maf and iat wires extended, underdrive pulleys removed. Just a bunch of little stuff. The blower is going on tomorrow. While removing the spark plugs; I pulled the insert out with the one that blew out a few years back. So now I need to thread it on the new plug and loctite it in the head. That pissed me off.

424572_1990902948143_1710454931_954389_253823514_n.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

The blower has a custom sheetmetal intake for the dual blade Cobra TB. The previous owner put down 440 to the wheels with that and a 2.8" pulley thats on it now.

Alright, im almost there. Ive been in Ohio all day today for work, so I havent had a chance to do too much today. I got the alternator mounted today and thats about it for now. I still need to make a new power wire but I dont have a vice to crimp the connectors at my house.

That home made intake is a bitch! lol. Its going to be fun trying to tighten the bolts and nuts holding the two pieces together. Right now its just sitting in place to see the fitment.

Tomorrow Im going to mount the intercooler pump, and run the wires for that and the fans on the heat exchanger, clean the engine thoroughly, replace the grooved idler pulley, and start putting it all back together!

IMG_5323.jpg

IMG_5331.jpg

IMG_5330.jpg

IMG_5329.jpg

Beers from the past couple days
IMG_5332.jpg

and the mess in the garage
IMG_5333.jpg

IMG_5334.jpg