Blue Mustang Registry is a reality

• Sponsors (?)

Man, I hope somebody starts a Gray Mustang with Red Door Registry (GMRDR) so I too can feel like I belong somewhere. :stick:

I am looking for other people that share not only my love for mustangs, but for Gray Mustangs with A Red Door (Drivers side preferably). :banana: :banana:

I'm going to sue for discrimination since there is no 9L cars on that web site :D

Anyways is this site just to catolog people who owns a blue stang? I'm not sure I would do this or any other type of reg for my cars. Knowing my luck some theif would use this list to track down my car to steal :eek: Hey I've seen both versions of "Gone in Sixty Seconds" :p

realtripp said:
Man, I hope somebody starts a Gray Mustang with Red Door Registry (GMRDR) so I too can feel like I belong somewhere. :stick:

I am looking for other people that share not only my love for mustangs, but for Gray Mustangs with A Red Door (Drivers side preferably). :banana: :banana:

How about this: my mustang is red with a good deal of primer beginning to show through on the hood and roof, so I propose we make a GNRMR: gray n' red mustang registry!

USU_Stang said:
How about this: my mustang is red with a good deal of primer beginning to show through on the hood and roof, so I propose we make a GNRMR: gray n' red mustang registry!

We will have to do that, that way those of us with more rough looking stangs can belong somewhere :D

and Merc123: Many people have looked at my car in its post turbo conversion state and asked "so when are you going to paint it?" my reply is always "well there are X engine, suspension, and brake mods to do yet so probably after those are done." IMHO form follows function. My reply wasn't to flame anything, just a bit of self depricating humor. I laughed about it.

Besides, there is something cool about a sleeper.

Pro-Hawk said:
I'm going to sue for discrimination since there is no 9L cars on that web site :D

Anyways is this site just to catolog people who owns a blue stang? I'm not sure I would do this or any other type of reg for my cars. Knowing my luck some theif would use this list to track down my car to steal :eek: Hey I've seen both versions of "Gone in Sixty Seconds" :p

I don't think anyone is going to go "Oh there's an 85 SVO in Grand Rapids, MI. I guess I'll go drive around for the next 20 years attempting to locate it to steal."