BMR Fabrication

ApexStang

Dec 19, 2002
Apex, NC
Anybody have any of their suspension components? What is the quality. They have two really nice suspension packs they sell that include a lot of good stuff.

Looking at upgrading the wheels, so I figure I should go with springs, shocks struts, and a adjustable panhard bar.

I know there are a lot of quality companies out there such as Steeda, H&R, and Eibach, just curious about BMR.

Thanks,
Apex Stang

• Sponsors (?)

I use the BMR control arms and I have heard about the arms cracking before. I have not found anything yet on them to make me worry. I abuse the car with hard launches and such and have nothing but good things to say. I will keep checking on the arms though...cracking aint good. They have great CS too which can be helpful.

Good Luck

I have the billet lower control arms and relocation brackets. I have no problems with them and love the look (people have asked me before how I got the old school traction bars under my ride!!). They went in like they were suppose to be there all along with great instructions and the customer service is great! The only piece that went on easier and had better customer service to date is my Demolet intake, so my $.02 say can't go wrong :nice:

Keep us updated on what you pick and if you go with BMR please let me know what you think because I want to do springs, shocks, adj. panhard bar when I get back from the sand box!

This is all good to hear because they have a sweet looking kit for sale on their website for our cars. My biggest concern is the drop. I think I can only afford about a inch or so up front and maybe 1.5 out back. I have the CS/Shelby front bumper cover which sits 1 inch lower than the normal front bumper cover.

I have a somewhat inclined drive when you pull in, so I'm worried about scraping.

They have Tokico shocks and strus, BMR springs, adjustable panhard bar, front sway, rear sway, upper strut mounts, and control arm relocation brackets for $1500. That to me is a heluva deal. All of that through Steeda would be well over $2K.

Apex