BMR lowering kit anyone?

I'm going to have JDM in NJ install a lowering kit on my 09 GT/CS. They said they use BMR, and after looking at their website, the products look very high quality. :rock:

Does anyone have experience with their stuff? how about their lowering kit?

Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I had the bmr lowering kit (see sig) for over a year : very good for roadracing and not too harsh for a DD if I set the tokiko dampers to the softest mode .
Two weeks ago I changed the springs again to the ford racing K : not tested on the track yet , but I can say that these are less stiff than bmr . The difference in drop is not very noticeable from the two sets of springs .
Since the rearend is a bit softer I can say it hooks down better with the supercharger, but I did not test it seriously - I need to go on a course-track as soon as it stops raining , I do not drive like a demon on public roads .

I would offer you the bmr springs for a low price , but I think that it is not worth : I'm in Italy , so expedition costs would be too much :notnice:

If you roadrace go for bmr , for less harshness go for fordracing k springs : I like them both but there are differences , ford are more progressive while bmr hook on corners and hook and hook then you must be VERY fast in countersteering and WOT to correct - deadly fun on track and take some time to master , respect them on public road . Ford K are still in study :D

Just my 02
Steel

This car is first and foremost a DD. Later on when the kids are older, I may do some light track time. Excessive harshness is not what I can accept right now.

Thanks, Steel. Your two cents is exactly what I was looking for!

Ok , so good luck with your choice :nice:
I would suggest you to consider adjustable dampers so you can set them on the soft mode for DD and harden them when you go on atwisty road or track .
I'm very happy with the tokiko , especially because I bought the rear extensions for adjustment that makes it a lot easier .
Have fun

Steel