Body panels

Okay, I'm not savvy with exterior car parts and I dont even know how you would remove this piece if it is a car part but I have a chip on my passenger window roof rail part and I cannot find a place to repair nor buy a new part from. Any advice. I've attached the photo of the piece

Attachments

• 20200411_135343.jpg
    20200411_135343.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Sponsors (?)

Company called AutomotiveTouchUp Paint. com put in your # on the door panel and you can see different ideas for paint....From what I can see that is part of the car that does not come off.

I would go to a place like Scratch Doctor or Carsmetics if I was going to spend a few bucks. Probably less than $100. The only other way that I know would be the paint pen. There are guys on here that know a lot more than me. You way have to wait and see if they chime in.

Okay, I have looked through these websites and found the paint color to my car but is there anyway to repair this if it cannot be removed. Because this panel is not metal and is not plastic like either.
Also, does anyone know where I can find a rear bumper for a v6 that's has mustang written on it. Most places have the rear bumper but no lettering and that's just too plain in my opinion.