Bodywork and paint jobs - where are the deals for Ottawa / Gatineau stang owners ?

infosyssec

Mar 28, 2003
My convertible is scooting around town at the moment dressed in a fuzzy black primer. I am at the stage where I want to send the car off to someone who can do the final preparation on the body and then paint the car.

The problem is that I have a beer budget and I am trying to do this 'prettying up'... on a shoestring budget.

I know the MAACO option exist... but I am hoping some of the folks from the local Ottawa / Gatineau area might be able to make some recommendations on local body shops or even backyard bodymen ( or bodywomen ;) that do good quality work at a fair price.

Thanks in advance

• Sponsors (?)

DO NOT GO TO FRANK AND GUY AUTOBODY.

Did a terrible paint job on my 97GT.. i have a trillion paint chips on the hood to prove it.

They blamed it on me driving it on the highway. :nonono:

DO NOT GO TO FRANK AND GUY AUTOBODY.

Did a terrible paint job on my 97GT.. i have a trillion paint chips on the hood to prove it.

They blamed it on me driving it on the highway. :nonono:
Just to let you know TRY ME.... when you get a a new paint job they don't paint stone chips ! You probably drive to close to dump trucks that's a good way of ruining your paint job!