boot for convertable top

I've seen several companies that sell boots to cover FOX body convertable tops when they are down but havn't seen any for a 94-95. I've seen people driving around with them but havn't been able to ask where they got them. Anyone know? I want a vinyl type not the fiberglass type.

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, check Ebay, your best bet to get one cheaper. The stock boot only covers the top. There is one the covers the back seat & is all vinal, like the fiberglass ones. The ones I have seen on Ebay go for around $100 for the stock ones & 130 or so for the vinal ones that cover the rear seat.

mine just covers the top. it's a little bent because the previous owner kept it in the trunk..just to be perfectly honest

I'd take 75 and you pay shipping or 100 shipped(you should research that i'm flying blind on shipping costs)

unless you live close and then for 100 i could probably manage to drive it to ya

Thanks for the responses. Does anyone have pictures of the one that covers the top only or the one that covers the seats as well. Th eones I've seen cover the top only. How do they attach? I believe the ones for the FOX body snap on?

i will take pictures of mine and post one up so you guys can all see what it looks like on the car. it doesn't really snap on, it's weird and i've never felt secure with it, especially on high speed highways, because i'm always worried the thing will fly off. i will take a picture of it on the car and then a picture of how it hooks on to try and show everyone

It'll be a day or so on the pictures just so everybody knows, i don't have a digital camera

Ok well we're being raped by rain so it might take me a couple more days on the pictures..as far as selling it...i set it out on my front porch to clean it off from lack of use(before it started raining). i went inside to get a rag and some cleaning stuff and when i came back out there was a wet spot and i'm guessing the neighbors cat did his business on it so i can't in good conscience sell it. sorry guys. but i will still take the pics when it stops raining

I have the one that covers the top only, it came with my car. It has a strip on the back that jams in behind the seat and then has 7 rubber clip type peices around the entire edge. When its on, its not going to come off with just some wind. You arent that far from me if you want to try it out to see if you want one. I also have the fiberglass saleen cover if you want to see how that looks on your car.