Bored at work

virginchicken

Oct 27, 2004
What car made after the year 2000 would you never own. I mean a car that you despise and would possibly never even ride in?? A car that you would rather walk then to take a ride in it????

• Sponsors (?)

virginchicken said:
What car made after the year 2000 would you never own. I mean a car that you despise and would possibly never even ride in?? A car that you would rather walk then to take a ride in it????

Just an FYI, we have a Classic Talk section for posts like this.
:nice:

Edbert said:
The "ride-in" list is pretty short, but i wont own anything without a blue oval on it.

PS>you should be banned-for-life for putting the 05 stang on that list... :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

I should be? or you should be since you like the 05 knockoff chickified fake look-alike??? its just a rip off of our real muscle cars....

2nd Mustang said:
Miata and ANY mini van!

OK, I would have once agreed with you completely, but when I got married my wife owned a Miata, and since then she's replaced it with a new one with a hard top. I know it's not the most... uhhh... "masculine" looking car, but once I drove it I had to admit that it is a fun little car and few things I've driven can handle like it does. :shrug: Driving the Miata is like my dirty little secret... I really enjoy it, but usually don't readily admit it. :D

And just for the record, I also like the '05 Stang, and may possibly get one. But then I guess I shouldn't worry about driving a "chickified" car, since parking it next to the Miata should make it look a lot more manly in comparison. :rolleyes:

Wow so much passion on the 05 issue. I didnt like them at first but its starting grow on me. Has anyone else heard about the new turbo mini-van coming out? Or at least a concept one? What is that all about?