Boredom Pic!

• Sponsors (?)

Tell me you get to ride the rides before and after hours.

:D I was joking....not about the CJ degree. I do have that. But not the security job....:rlaugh: Cedar Point has it's own police department

Cedar Point is part of our system and we have Fiber and Coax feeding the offices and dorm areas.......I can just pull up to the gate and they wave us through.....
I took the supervisor that works for me over the day before and we saw a young eagle take down a goose...we sat on the cause way and watched him "snack"....the next day ( the day of the pics) I took the camera hoping he was still there with his meal but he was not.....so I decided to just snap some pics of the park since I had the camera.......

:D I was joking....not about the CJ degree. I do have that. But not the security job....:rlaugh: Cedar Point has it's own police department

Cedar Point is part of our system and we have Fiber and Coax feeding the offices and dorm areas.......I can just pull up to the gate and they wave us through.....
I took the supervisor that works for me over the day before and we saw a young eagle take down a goose...we sat on the cause way and watched him "snack"....the next day ( the day of the pics) I took the camera hoping he was still there with his meal but he was not.....so I decided to just snap some pics of the park since I had the camera.......

Whatever! What game do you REALLY run ya carnie!:rlaugh::lol:

You see through my bs...don't ya....I actually do the weight and age guessing game...and I suck at it...they threatened to fire me because too many people were winning the prizes...they are going to demote me to sweeping up the lot next.....there are openings, I may be able to get you in....:rlaugh:

Maybe you should switch to one of those games where the carnie is on a microphone harassing everyone who walks by to play his stupid game.:rlaugh: As for the job opening, whats it pay?:rlaugh::lol:

Maybe you should switch to one of those games where the carnie is on a microphone harassing everyone who walks by to play his stupid game.:rlaugh: As for the job opening, whats it pay?:rlaugh::lol:

That "IS" one....everytime I go that game is the worst......there is usually two operating it and you must have to be the loudest and obnoxious employee to get that position..........which, as I think about it, would be perfect for me...:nonono:

the pay is low but if your single there are plenty of exchange college students for you, fringe benefits so to speak....:rolleyes: I did know a kid that worked there a few years back when I was working in Toledo and he said that if you show up for all of your scheduled shifts you get either a 2K or 3K bonus at the end of the season......:D

That "IS" one....everytime I go that game is the worst......there is usually two operating it and you must have to be the loudest and obnoxious employee to get that position..........which, as I think about it, would be perfect for me...:nonono:

the pay is low but if your single there are plenty of exchange college students for you, fringe benefits so to speak....:rolleyes: I did know a kid that worked there a few years back when I was working in Toledo and he said that if you show up for all of your scheduled shifts you get either a 2K or 3K bonus at the end of the season......:D

Hahaha your right they do yell at people at that game. It would actually be fun to go to it drunk haha. Wait, people actually sweep the parking lot?