Borla or Bassani

• Sponsors (?)

I'd definitely go for Bassani. It's such an commanding tone, especially on a Cobra :drool:

Borla's were a bit too quiet for me. I was completely unsold when I read an interview with Alex Borla in which he mentioned that he went for a tone that wasn't "obnoxious." :p

have you considered magnaflow? :shrug: i have heard just about every catback, x-pipe combo there is i think, and nothing sounded as good to me as a magnaflow catback and bassani x-pipe. nice quiet rumble at idle and then it just explodes when you open it up! :D it is also what i am running and i get compliments all the time. it's totally a personal decision though. see if you cant find some different combos to hear for yourself.

I had a Bassani X pipe and didn't like the sound quality compared to the MRT-H pipe I swapped it with.

If it were me, I'd get some Borla Stingers. They sound like sex on all the guys who run them on their cobras up by me :hail2:

my car has the stock saleen borla catback, so i dunno if its different than what ur lookin at. but as much as i love the mellow yet more exotic sound of it, i'd like something louder.

waiting to see what it sounds like with an o/r h :nice:
right now i'm still rockin 6 cats :notnice:

Borla is my choice. All the Bassanis I heard were obnoxious and raspy. The Borla stingers are nice but too load IMO. I like the regular Borlas deep tone and how quiet they are at idle. I have long tubes and an off road h-pipe so the regulars would prolly sound great. Unfortunatly I have flowbastards now. The dont drone toooooo bad :shrug:

Ultimatly ya just gotta go with the sound you like best thats within your budget :nice: