SOLD Borla Side Exit Cat Back Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
$250 + shipping

I'm returning my cobra to stock in order to sell it, so I'll no longer be needing this Borla exhaust. These pipes are in very good condition as you can see from the pic, and have a very nice distinctive sound. I'm not sure exactly what shipping will be, so if you're interested let me know and I can find out how much it'll be. Also available for pickup if you're in the middle Tennessee area

Attachments

• borla.jpg
    borla.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 2,084
  • Sponsors (?)

Please see if you can get a weight at some point. It will end up helping your sale. Also please list the city and state of the item per our forum guidelines.

You're a longtime member here so you don't get all the windows and warnings that the new accounts do. The guidelines can be found here: http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/pages/classified-tips/ and may have changed since the last time you saw them.

Holler at me if you need any help. Because of your account maturity, I think that you will find that you can edit almost anything that you post.

Thanks!
Noobz

Edit: Never mind the city/state. I see that you have it in your profile. I missed that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.