Borla Stinger A+

Can't believe there are ANY naysayers on the Borla Cat Backs. I just finished installing mine and all I'm thinking is WOW. It's great.

Stock everything and the cat back.. and it sounds perfect. It's not obnoxious, its low and its deeeeeep and it rumbles.

At idle its nice and smooth and deep.. intimidating. At full throttle it really has a nice bark, I'm very pleased.

• Sponsors (?)

congrats man, stingers sound great! did you by any chance notice a part number on the stinger mufflers? ive been trying to find that out for a while to no avail. any help would be great! again, i bet you're gonna love them!

helty said:
congrats man, stingers sound great! did you by any chance notice a part number on the stinger mufflers? ive been trying to find that out for a while to no avail. any help would be great! again, i bet you're gonna love them!

I'm not really sure if they sell the stinger mufflers seperate, maybe you know that they do?

http://www.borla.com/applications/lookup.aspx/2003/Ford/Mustang/GT

That link shows the part number to the entire catback, I hope that can do some good for you.

Also, as much as people say they dont feel much gain from just a cat back on a stock car... I felt it. And it wasn't just in my head. I went through first, got loose in second and barked third pretty hard.. I usually never bark third.. and when i do.. its never like that.. def. a lil bit of a difference.

Borla is worth the money.

thanks, i researched their website. i already have a ss aftermarket cat-back, i was just thinking about getting different mufflers. it was between the loudmouth II, packs, or stingers. i actually ordered the LMII's already, but if i dont like them im just gonna sell them on ebay and then try the stingers or packs. thanks anyway, i bet those things would sound great with an x-pipe :nice:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

140067.jpg

The tips are amazing, they look incredible on my black car. I think they are 4 inch? I can stick my whole fist inside of them.

Sooooo worth it!!!!

Oh yea, I ordered from MRT direct, and it was here in exactly seven days. Total bill was about 550, and worth every single penny. MRT does awesome business and they will work with you on price matching if you find an issue.

I highly suggest buying from MRT and the Borla, they are awesome :)

yeah, tips are a small thing that can do a lot for the look of a car. just took off my double walled slp's and polished them while i was watching some football. multi-tasking's a great thing :D

WillDuhhBeast said:
The tips are amazing, they look incredible on my black car. I think they are 4 inch? I can stick my whole fist inside of them.

Sooooo worth it!!!!

Oh yea, I ordered from MRT direct, and it was here in exactly seven days. Total bill was about 550, and worth every single penny. MRT does awesome business and they will work with you on price matching if you find an issue.

I highly suggest buying from MRT and the Borla, they are awesome :)

Yeah,Borla tips are nice... But now I'm cutting them off for center exhaust. And those new ones look even better and are much bigger than Borlas :D